Its lunch time and your looking down at the bread rolls that are a couples of days old?
They are still edible but lets fact it there’s nothing like the taste of eating fresh bread so what if I told yoyo that there is a way to revive your old bread rolls so they become beautiful and fresh again?
Pretty cool I know so let me show you the steps 🙂
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan bake
- tear off a square piece of baking paper (or large enough to cover your bread roll).
- Place baking paper under colds running water and crimple paper up on your hands and set aside.
- Tear off a square piece of aluminium foil (or large enough to cover your bread roll).
- Place aluminium foil on bench top and then place wet baking paper on top.
- place bread roll in the centre of the baking paper and wrap baking paper and bread roll up inside aluminium foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread roll is warmed through.
- Take bread roll out of the foil and baking paper and serve bread roll immediately.