This very easy salad that I’ve created is my partners go to snack/meal when I’m working at nights (he’s not a big fan of cooking if I’m not home). Its not only tasty and good for you but its also great if you need something to have in the fridge to munch on in those busy weeks at work and you don’t want to ruin your diet.
Makes: 4 small snacks or 2 meals
- 400gm four bean mix can
- 100gm tomato
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 5gm parsley
- 5gm basil
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- open four bean mix can and place in a fine sieve. Wash beans under cold tap water and drain mix so that most of the water has been removed.
- Finely chop basil and parsley
- deseed and finely dice tomato
- Place drained beans, basil, parsley and tomato in a bowl large enough to mix.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar to bowl and stir through other ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy